These Payment Terms & Conditions (“Payment Terms”) are a contract between you and Robleswrites Productions, Inc. and govern your payment to Robleswrites Productions, Inc. for publishing on La Libreta Site. “You” refers to authors/artists who pay as an individual and institutions who pay on behalf of their authors/artists. If you are an author, your publication with La Libreta continues to be bound by the Submission Guidelines Agreement, incorporated by reference herein.
1. If you are an author or artist or institution acting on behalf of an author or artist, you agree to pay the applicable Publication Fee.
2. All fees are denominated in U.S. currency.
3. You are responsible for providing Robleswrites Productions, Inc. with accurate information when submitting payment. Robleswrites Productions, Inc. will not issue any refund or credit to the extent the total amount charged is based on your failure to provide accurate information, through mistake or error.
4. The amounts charged to you may be subject to and include applicable taxes and fees, including withholding taxes. You are responsible for remitting any taxes that apply, which are based on the information you have provided.
5. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any payment method used by you in connection with making payment to Robleswrites Productions, Inc.
6. If you accept the Publication Fee, you will receive a notification from the payment method. Robleswrites Productions, Inc. may, at its sole discretion and at any time, change the payment method for the collection of Submission Fees.
7. All Submission Fees are non-refundable.
9. If you believe that a problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
10. You will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, actions, suits, or demands and any related losses, damages, judgments, tax assessments, penalties, interest, and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry, or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity that arises out of or relates to (a) any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in these Payment Terms and (b) any transaction submitted by you to Robleswrites Productions, Inc.
11. There may be countries that restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments to Robleswrites Productions, Inc. Nothing in these Payment Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
12. We may modify these Payment Terms at any time. If we amend material terms to this agreement, such amendment will be effective after we send you reasonable notice of the amended agreement. Such notice could include, for example, via email, posted notice on the La Libreta website, or other manner. Your continued use of Robleswrites Productions, Inc. services after reasonable notice to you of any material changes to the Payment Terms or after non-material changes, constitutes acceptance of those changes.